The 7 things I hate about you
You’re vain, you're nervous, you’re insecure
You cooked for me, you cook for her
You make me laugh, (funny jgak kadang2-loyar xburuk pnya)
you make me cry, (when u're not there when i want u)
I don’t know why i still want to buy
Your clients they’re jerks
And when you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna buy from the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me go to you (jaowh tau)
You’re vain, you're nervous, you’re insecure
You cooked for me, you cook for her
You make me laugh, (funny jgak kadang2-loyar xburuk pnya)
you make me cry, (when u're not there when i want u)
I don’t know why i still want to buy
Your clients they’re jerks
And when you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna buy from the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me go to you (jaowh tau)
-chunk it from miley cyrus' 7th thing-
Damn it. i miss hims (more than one him.heheh) so much, especially when it's a monday and friday..
Abang botak char ke teow ngn abang nerveous yong tau foo,
nantikan lawatanku 9 januari neh..
Stay tuned to Pasar Malam Kerinchi.
7 comments:
cis!!!
gue tetipooo...
igtkan ko tls pasal sape...
tipu la syafa
bukan dia mengarang pasal abang botak ngan abg neves
ade la tu abang lain tu
huuu~
tp seyes la
aku miss CKT ngan abg botak punye char kuey teow jugak
smalam nak nanges aku tringatkan CKT dorang
kes3..
aku mengharapkan lebey ramai yg terkena..
hahaha..
terlaksanakan ngidam mao wat lue kena beb, walopon cra o9 je
@ cikin n mard.
aku ada abang ipar je..
aku tinggalkan keje miss abg ipar aku tu dkat kakak aku
ak tak tetipu..
kammensem
sedeyh la cmni
cis..aku kecewe.. aku hengatkan paklang ngn ken2.
aedes la..
dua2 pon bukan 'kesayangan' ak..
haha..ko gay eh anonymous?
Post a Comment