Thursday, February 19, 2009

JEWANG

Say Hello-Rosie Thomas

(Duet)
W-
If I find him If I just follow
Would he hold me and never let me go

Would he let me borrow his wool winter coat
I don't know, I don't Know


M-
If I see her standing there alone
At the train station, three stops from her home

I have half a mind to say what I'm thinking anyway

But I don't know, I don't know


B-
There's an airplane in the sky
With a banner right behind
"Loneliness is just a crime"
look each other in the eye
And say hello-o-o-o-o
and say hello-o-o-o-o"
(spoken)
M- Hey there. How you doing?
W-Hi, my name is Mary.































dedicated 2 this almost 'cute' guy..
haha..

though it's summer,
(so xperlu laa winter coat tebal2 kan.
tpi kalu pnjamkan sunnies cm ok gak)

n we met on the ferry..
(go City Cat)

n my name is actually syasya fierce..
hehe,sooo not mary, aite

...................................................................................


btw..say hello jgak kpd cik kak berdua
yg scara xclusive 2run brisbane
--kak syila n kak bayah..hoye2..
reunion lak tgh2 city tu..haha



kak syila berspec belalang, kak bayah xseglamer kak syila yg ada spec, syapa yg ayu

bila post gambar yg second,
hilang lak mood jewang..hahaha


.

4 comments:

A s h i k i n said...

bongek la syapa
hahahahhahahahahaha

kamu bahagia ya?

SyapaDoNut said...

ish3..
cuba pggey ak pintar ke, hebat ke..
nenda nihhhhh..

agak bhgia..
hri2 mnjamu mata..
ada bnyak tajol kat cni..
srunuk3.gahaha

Cikgu Puaka said...

"kak bayah tak seglemer kak syila yg ad spec"

hahaha

SyapaDoNut said...

betol la kak mard..
hahaha