Monday, July 13, 2009

July

And I wish I was James Bond, just for the day.

Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away.

And I wish I was James Bond, just for the day.

Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away.

And I wish I was James Bond, just for the day.

Kissing all the girls, blow the bad guys away.

Roger and Sean and Timmy and George and Daniel and Pierce
and maybe one day me

i wish i was james bond - scouting 4 girls lyrics


-damn, i sound gay as in homo
nay3, i'm straight at times..hahah

anyway, is it seasonal or coincidence that i c breakups here n there?
same time, repeating each year.
yep..n it's july again peeps.

i remember d year 2007,
'i don't love u' by MCR was posted or made into themed song at d moment.
everyone was using it, n is that even worth it 2 have a billboard song as a theme for such sad occasion?
shame, lame, but, done. (no, i dont do MCR, i go with MLTR =p )

what about 2008?
can't recall d song but i do recall lots of unsatisfied relationships.
(not mine though)
in the end, it doesn't really matter (linkin park, 2003 kot..heheh)
as d best love received and given --- god, the prophet, n d family.
yep, friends too =)

bak kata pepatah,
cinta bagai nak rak,
jangan sampai retak.
kalu dah retak,
settle pun agak2 la.. (da lupa rhyming line,,haishh)

so, if u or ur friend go through this 'diff time',
remember,
x perlu such commotion..
it's a shame... SHAME..
4 both parties.. haishh
(general, it happens every year -seen or heard around me)
n d worst part is d involvement of 3rd n 4th parties..
haru biru ni..
Let them deal with it. Let them handle that peeps.
MYOB..


-ye2, dorg single lagi.. maybe
nak kenal ke?
sila tggalkan id facebook, friendster or myspace
haha, promoter lak tiba2

.